At Motorsport Retro we like to get behind the wheel as well as the keyboard, so for 2015 we will be hitting the track in the NSW ProdSports championship racing a Lotus Exige.
We couldn’t go racing without the support of our partners, so a big thanks goes to Penrite Oils
We will keep you posted with news of our racing exploits during 2015.
If you would like to be involved and support our team, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Car – Lotus Exige
- Genuine Australian delivered Lotus Exige
- Honda HPE engine conversion
- Power is 134kW at the wheels. (220hp at the crank)
- Race weight is about 850kg
- Carbon fibre motorsport body
- Lotus Motorsport brakes
- J&S performance S/S ceramic coated extractors and exhaust system
- J&S fuel rails
- J&S air intake
- Motec M800 ECU with upgraded memory
- Motec ADL dash with full data logging and track mapping
- Exedy HD clutch
- Lightweight flywheel
- Lotus Motorsport Corbeau race seat and corresponding passenger seat, Willans 6-pt harness
- Detachable steering wheel.
- Dynamics 2-way adjustable shocks with remote reservoirs.
- Bump steer kit
- 70L FIA kevlar fuel tank
- Heater and demister
The Drivers – Craig Drury
Craig has been driving and racing competitively since the 1990s, fielding a variety of Porsche’s, Mazda MX-5’s, and the mighty Lotus Exige.
Always a strong and fair competitor, Craig has many class wins to his name and a string of noteworthy results including.
PCNSW 1999 Rookie of Year
PCNSW Motokhana Champion 1999
PCNSW Class Winner 1999, 2000, 2001
3rd in Prodsports CAMS Championship 2007, Class Winner
2009 CSCA Supersprint Class Winner
The Drivers – Rich Fowler
Rich has been driving and racing competitively since the mid 1990s, racing a variety Formula Fords, Porsches and Radicals.
A passionate racer, Rich has racked up a couple of decent results including.
1994 Formula Ford
1995 Formula Ford Coca Cola series Champion
1995 – 2nd NSW Formula Ford Championship
1996 – Winner round 1 Australian Formula Ford Championship
1996 – Numerous top 5 finished in Australian Formula Ford
1994-1997 – Formula Ford Bathurst, IndyCar, Australian Grand Prix supports
PCNSW Sprint Champion 1999
2012 – 3rd Supersports race – Radical SR3
Check out this clip from the Prod Sports Enduro at Sydney Motorsport Park